High Fashion -- A day in the life of a model and MUA...

Over the past few decades I have discovered that I love every facet of the make-up industry. Film, Television, Stage, Print and Runway. I have worked in all mediums and have uncovered that the relationship between client and artist is filled with trust on many levels.

Except when you happen to be the make-up artist and the talent at the same time. I am posting the pictures below to show that my make-up application experience is extensive not just in the film industry, but in the high-fashion industry as well.

I know that the pictures you are seeing are of me, but I used to have to supplement my income as a make-up artist by doing some modeling on the side when I first started out. We do what we have to in this crazy industry to keep our heads above the water! Enjoy!





Bookmark and Share